my way to preload images! haha
Update Coming Soon! Check out Skem9's future roadmap
User Picture..
Users Image
48/f
[lookingaround] [lookingaround] [lookingaround]

Just curious if anyone has kept in touch with these folks?

Waterbaby
SpaceStacy
Mary
Topangachick
Wilma
Olehen
AeroAngel
Kim
Pamela
Kelly
Mish
RubensWifey

146 Cracked Out Posts

User Picture..
Users Image
48/f
Guess we're not good enough for them anymore? Or do they even know the site is back up and running?

146 Cracked Out Posts

User Picture..
Users Image
Jr. Mod
21/m
I'm gonna add Shay and Andrea/NeverJudgeAKiller to the list.

Got no circulation, but you still can't dance.

957 Days till Recovery

Hollikins
Users Image
102/f
Posted By: User Picture..I'm gonna add Shay and Andrea/NeverJudgeAKiller to the list.

I miss those two too!! [depressed]

Skem9 Junkie

975 Days till Recovery

Zac
Users Image
Jr. Mod
22/m
Posted By: User Picture..I'm gonna add Shay and Andrea/NeverJudgeAKiller to the list.

[love]

Blehhh

590 Days till Recovery

User Picture..
Users Image
33/f

I would have thought you all kept in touch. You all seemed so closed back in the day.

lalallala cow

654 Days till Recovery

User Picture..
Users Image
33/f
Posted By: User Picture..[wtf] Where is Scars??? She is or was on FB?? [shrugs]

she is

lalallala cow

654 Days till Recovery

Yohn
Users Image
Admin
29/m
i kept in touch with scars.. I should be able to find her again on FB.. Mary and Shayne told me last time the site came back up that they were disappointed it went down in the first place so they wouldnt be around [sad] I just couldnt afford to keep the site up with whoe I was with at the time and signed into their stupid contract that I shoulda never did.. I still wish I woulda never did that contract with that company cause it was the stupid choice I made for the site [sad]

I was floating in a peaceful sea, rescued by a sinking ship

675 Days till Recovery

Yohn
Users Image
Admin
29/m
a lot of people are in that skem9ers group but they havent come here yet..

675 Days till Recovery

User Picture..
Users Image
Jr. Mod
21/m
Posted By: User Picture..
I would have thought you all kept in touch. You all seemed so closed back in the day.

I can't remember at what point I lost contact with Shay, but it was shortly after Skem9 went down. Andrea seemed to leave her MySpace page as well as AnGella's Skemaholics site in the dust, and I haven't heard from her since.

Got no circulation, but you still can't dance.

957 Days till Recovery

User Picture..
Users Image
33/f
I know peabug doesn't have net still maybe she will return later and jojo said when she has more time she would try

lalallala cow

654 Days till Recovery

User Picture..
Users Image
33/f
Posted By: Yohni kept in touch with scars.. I should be able to find her again on FB.. Mary and Shayne told me last time the site came back up that they were disappointed it went down in the first place so they wouldnt be around [sad] I just couldnt afford to keep the site up with whoe I was with at the time and signed into their stupid contract that I shoulda never did.. I still wish I woulda never did that contract with that company cause it was the stupid choice I made for the site [sad]

poop happens don't beat yourself for it. You are back now. Obviously this site has made some strong friends that will keep coming back [wink]

lalallala cow

654 Days till Recovery

User Picture..
Users Image
37/f
I think alot of drama happened with the site. It's been about 6 yrs since the site has been back up and ready. So hopefully people are over it by now.

TICK TOCK BOOM

103 Cracked Out Posts

Yohn
Users Image
Admin
29/m
from scars --
Tell everyone I miss them. I'm currently without internet. [:(] Not sure if I can get on through my phone. Miss you!

675 Days till Recovery

Yohn
Users Image
Admin
29/m
you know whats dumb.. how facebook lets you add people to lists of friends, and I added a few people under a skem9 list, and I cant figure out how to pull that up..

675 Days till Recovery

User Picture..
Users Image
37/f
Posted By: Yohnyou know whats dumb.. how facebook lets you add people to lists of friends, and I added a few people under a skem9 list, and I cant figure out how to pull that up..

<--- Glad she did not buy her share of FB. People are returning their shares [lol]

TICK TOCK BOOM

103 Cracked Out Posts

Yohn
Users Image
Admin
29/m
Posted By: Hollikins Tester

<--- Glad she did not buy her share of FB. People are returning their shares [lol]

lol, I feel bad for the people that did.. I dont know why they would have

675 Days till Recovery

AnGella
Users Image
Jr. Mod
38/f
Idatude was posting facebook covers with us until Bill sent her a message asking her to leave us. I'm not sure how many people he did that with.

What does the fox say?

840 Days till Recovery

sfaith37
Users Image
34/f
Yay!! It's back!! I am so happy:) So no Mary??

Life without a friend is like death without a witness

1 Cherry Poppers

Users Image
27/f
Bill found me on fb too & asked me to come back & do layouts & fb covers but I dunno that place never felt like it does here so I havent been back there for ages

18 Cherry Poppers

User Picture..
Users Image
48/f
Posted By: sfaith37Yay!! It's back!! I am so happy:) So no Mary??

Hi Faith, Welcome Back!!! [real_happy]

146 Cracked Out Posts

User Picture..
Users Image
48/f
Posted By: Hollikins TesterI think alot of drama happened with the site. It's been about 6 yrs since the site has been back up and ready. So hopefully people are over it by now.

I agree!!!

146 Cracked Out Posts