30/f
I think it'd be awesome if we could submit Tumblr and Blogger layouts [love]

User Picture..

767 Days till Recovery

Yohn
Users Image
Admin
32/m
I like the idea, I'd first have to figure out how to do the preview pages for these types of layouts because they allow html and javascript, and javascript can do some pretty nasty things with getting a persons login info.

I think I could put the preview pages on a different domain that I own so whoever posts the layouts for tumblr or blogger can post it with javascript and not get someones login info for here

I was floating in a peaceful sea, rescued by a sinking ship

677 Days till Recovery

Yohn
Users Image
Admin
32/m
I started messing with tumblr layouts a little bit, and its really gonna take awhile to do that because of all the different features the layouts can render.. take a look at the creating a tumblr layout page, and all of those codes that are on that page, i would have to figure out a way to render them as well. I gotta do some hard brainstorming on it before I could really take a stab at creating the preview pages for tumblr..

677 Days till Recovery

Yohn
Users Image
Admin
32/m
I think I may have found a way to do tumblr layouts [yay] I gotta do some more testing with it, but so far I believe I got it working somewhat correctly!

677 Days till Recovery

Education is essential thing whether it is artistic work or uk assignment. Be that as it may, compelling education is extremely lucrative. On another hand, we can state that it is a specialty of adoration. What's more, understudies can appreciate while getting the education.

1 Cherry Poppers

What does a marketing communications manager really do? Can they telecommute? I examined about this and the compensation is great so I was keen on getting a CP-7811-WMK single guys degree in Marketing Communications for this. I live in Chicago incidentally, do you know whether there's high work open doors here?

1 Cherry Poppers

Training is fundamental thing whether it is imaginative work or order dissertation service. In any case, convincing instruction is to a great degree lucrative. On another hand, we can express that it is a claim to fame of veneration. Furthermore, understudies can acknowledge while getting the training.

13 Cherry Poppers

Solands23
Users Image
33/m
As a student, school projects can really be frustrating to complete at times. With all the paper works required, students usually cannot handle everything and need to sought the help of online experts from http://writingdaddy.com/, which are dedicated in making sure that all requirements are met and needed assistance are given.

29 Bottles of Beer on the Wall