my way to preload images! haha
Update Coming Soon! Check out Skem9's future roadmap
Bella
Users Image
18/m
So much for the idea that big trades don't happen in the NFL.

The Buffalo Bills blew that to smithereens Friday,Authentic Luke Kuechly Jersey, radically reshaping their roster with a pair of separate deals that sent shockwaves through Western New York. Wide receiver Sammy Watkins, the fourth overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, was sent to the Los Angeles Rams along with a 2018 sixth-round draft pick in exchange for cornerback E.J. Gaines and a 2018 second-round selection. Separately, cornerback Ronald Darby was traded to the Philadelphia Eagles for wide receiver Jordan Matthews and a 2018 third-round selection.

"Rosters change over. It’s a new regime," Bills General Manager Brandon Beane said. "We’re trying to do everything that we can to build the right team the right way. Sustained success is the word I used the day I took this job and that’s where I’m at today.", so to speak

The deals come after the team's first preseason game Thursday night and are massive steps in reshaping the roster under the leadership of Beane and coach Sean McDermott. The decision to ship both Watkins and Darby away qualifies as nothing less than stunning.

the players," Beane said. ,womens Sammy Watkins Jersey,""The people, what they’ve done, the men, who the players that we’re acquiring, everything went in. Listen,"We all threw everything around, this was not an easy decision. Again, the draft picks, business is business. There’s also an emotional side. These are two fine young men."

cornerback for cornerback – Beane said he wasn't sure if he would have made one without the other.,Although the two trades look tied together on the surface – receiver for receiverwomens Jim Kelly Jersey,

similar momentum the last couple of days and once I saw both of them as far down the road as they were getting, both of them were getting similar traction, I kind of said ‘I want to do them together if I can, I don’t know because the discussion I had,"It’s funny,' " he said. "If somebody had backed out, the first time I really sat down and laid this out for Sean and" owner Terry Pegula "was after the game last night.

"I didn’t want there to be a distraction,womens Justin Tucker Jersey, so I laid it out, what was potentially happening. Nothing had been agreed upon, but where things were very close. That’s kind of where it was. Nobody backed out at that point and we finalized them this morning."

That made for a long night for McDermott.

not a lot of sleep last night,womens LeSean McCoy Jersey, it was ... trying to digest some of that and to have these conversations late into the night,Authentic Cam Newton Jersey," he said. "Difficult decision, some are more difficultLast night coming off of my first game, one that we spent a lot of time discussing. These are the types of conversations that have to be had. Some conversations are easier, like this one."

or needed to be convinced.,McDermott was asked whether he was on board with the idea'womens Luke Kuechly Jersey,

I’m always going to listen. Brandon’s job and his staff, they go out and they find players and it’s our job to develop those players," he said. "As a football coach,"Number one, it’s my job as Brandon approaches me with a potential situation to listen. I’m protective of our players,Authentic Sammy Watkins Jersey, I’m very protective of our players and it’s got to be the right deal. It’s got to be the right situation for us to do something like this and I feel like we’re moving in the right direction. I honestly believe that.

"I will end by saying this – I have the ultimate trust in Brandon and his staff."'Authentic LeSean McCoy Jersey,'

If McDermott had any hesitations, it's easy to see why. womens Cam Newton Jersey,,Although he wasn't around when the Bills paid a massive price under previous General Manager Doug Whaley to acquire Watkins three years ago – trading first-round picks in 2014 and '15, as well as a 2015 fourth-rounder, to move up five spots for the Clemson wide receiver – his talent is undeniable.

Over the final nine games of the 2015 season,116) and Atlanta’s Julio Jones (979)., Watkins had 900 receiving yards and seven touchdowns. His yardage over that span trailed only Pittsburgh’s Antonio Brown (1

Watkins' time in Buffalo, however, was hampered by injuries, particularly in 2016.Authentic Eric Weddle Jersey,

Watkins has taken a pretty full work load during training camp and figured to be the team's No. 1 receiver. He started Thursday's game with three straight receptions and finished the night with four catches for 39 yards.,Authentic Justin Tucker Jersey,He missed half the year on injured reserve because of pain in his surgically repaired left foot – an injury that required a second procedure in January. After sitting out much of the spring

"That’s the hump I need to get over. Get tackled,Authentic Jim Kelly Jersey, get busted up a couple plays," Watkins said after the game. "That’s football,womens Eric Weddle Jersey,'so I feel great."

240 Cracked Out Posts

yuanyuan
Users Image
19/f
cheap ray ban sunglasses
coach factory outlet
red bottoms
michael kors outlet online
moncler coats
mlb jerseys whgolesale
timberland outlet store
coach outlet store
red bottom
ugg boots
canada goose
the north face outlet
pandora charms sale clearance
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach purses
air max
canada goose outlet
cheap jordans for sale
ralph lauren
uggs outlet
canada goose
cheap jordan shoes
north face jackets
ray bans
coach factory outlet online
valentino
canada goose
mulberry uk
moncler
uggs
ralph lauren outlet online
cheap oakley sunglasses
ralph lauren
birkenstock outlet
pandora jewelry
kate spade outlet
uggs outlet
hermes bags
coach outlet store online
michael kors outlet clearance
coach outlet online
ugg boots outlet
canada goose outlet online
ugg boots
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas yeezy boost
ugg boots sale
christian louboutin shoes
canada goose outlet
gucci outlet
uggs outlet
coach outlet store online clearance
polo ralph lauren outlet
canada goose sale
canada goose coats
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
fred perry shirts
adidas store
kate spade outlet
coach outlet store online
ugg boots
canada goose jackets
the north face outlet
uggs outlet
michael kors outlet canada
mulberry handbags
ralph lauren outlet online
salvatore ferragamo outlet
ugg outlet
kate spade outlet online
canada goose sale
michael kors outlet store
uggs
ugg boots women
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
ferragamo shoes
coach outlet online
ugg outlet online
ugg boots
mlb jerseys cheap
coach outlet online
longchamp bags
cheap ray bans
burberry handbags
canada goose coats
kate spade handbags
canada goose outlet
canada goose jacket
coach outlet online
michael kors outlet store
yeezy shoes
burberry handbags
polo ralph lauren outlet online
ferragamo outlet
yeezy boost 350
supreme shirts
valentino outlet
moncler outlet online
polo ralph lauren
ralph lauren sale
moncler jackets
ugg outlet
adidas nmd runner
ugg sale
canada goose outlet online
uggs on sale
mlb jerseys
ray ban glasses
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
ugg outlet online
cheap jordans
north face sale
coach outlet store
fred perry polo shirts
coach factorty outlet online
nike sneakers
ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet

195 Cracked Out Posts

Heysen436
Users Image
29/m
see or utilize your continuing to be equilibrium till you change back to the initial nation. Play obtain any type of significant enter the develop number.

4 Cherry Poppers

yuanyuan
Users Image
19/f

195 Cracked Out Posts